Friday, July 15, 2011

This Joke Cost Me $1,000

I my defense, if you don't want me to talk about your prolapsed uterus, you probably shouldn't mention it.  You know I have no boundaries when I think something is funny.  I didn't want to know about it anyhow. First off, it's a uterus falling out of vagina. How is that not funny? And scary. Maybe I'll start wearing a leotard everywhere I go so there is no chance of having to chase a bouncing pink uterus down the street. Secondly, your part of the joke consisted of using the extra space in your guts to save things for later. I can't tell if that was the most disgusting or most hilarious conversation with my mother I've ever had.  I believe she joked about using her vagina as a hiding place for jelly beans and purses causing the prolapsing of her uterus over time.  In retrospect, we have talked about far more disgusting and hilarious things which I should have brought up immediately, but I caved and cowered in mom fear *hiss*.